Embossed Birthday Wishes Balloon Bunch
I love that this stamp set has a coordinating die. It makes for a quick and easy card. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers, then cut it out with the die. I used the die to cut the image again from Darice Sticky Back Foam and added the colored balloons to the foam for dimension.
I wanted to add some focal interest behind the balloons so I pulled out and old favorite, the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder. A rectangle was cut from white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die. The rectangle was adhered to a top folding card base with liquid glue and then the balloons were adhered with the same glue.
Often I will let the embossing folder background be the sentiment, but for this card I used a foiled sentiment strip I had from a previous foiling project. It was cut into a banner and adhered with a few small pieces of fun foam on the edges over the balloons.
· My Favorite Things Balloon Bundle
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Gemini Hotfoil Silver Shimmer Foil
· Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R22; Y17, Y15, Y13; B99, B97, B95; YR18, YR16, YR14; YG67, YG17, YG03; V17, V15, V12; R02, R01, R00; R89, R59, R56
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam