Eat all the Cake
I absolutely love Simon Says Stamp Birthday Bash stamp set. It has so many terrific images for making birthday cards. For this card I decided to use the birthday cake and one of the noise makers. It's a clean and simple card, but I really like the way it turned out.
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the cake and noise maker and added Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the Back for a little dimension.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle die and matted with red cardstock using a dotliner adhesive. The cake and noise maker were adhered in place by removing the backing paper. The sentiment was stamped red ink below the images and the panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
· Simon Says Stamp Birthday Bash
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Penny Black Red Hot Ink
· Copic Markers: Y17, Y15, Y13; B28, B26, B24; G28, G24, G21; YR09, YR07, YR04; R29, R27, R24; E29, E27, E25; E33, E31, E30; V17, V15, V12
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Red Hot
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen