Dreamy Daisy Birthday Layers
I decided to make another card using the new Simon Says Stamp/Memory Box Dreamy Daisy Layers. This time I went for a soft pink flower.
The layers were cut from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks. Spun Sugar was used for the top layer and Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry for the bottom layer, created the center of the flowers. Splatters of each color was added to the flower for a little additional visual interest.
Since the daisy die does not come with leaves I used Simon Says Stamp Etched Laurel Leaves and cut them down to fit around the flowers.
I decided I wanted green centers to the flowers and pulled out some light lime green glitter cardstock to cut them out. The layers and flower centers were adhered together with liquid glue.
For this card I die cut the Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes Background Die three times from Neenah Classic Crest 110# cardstock and adhered them together with liquid glue. The sentiment was stamped in black ink on one of the second to last strip.
The front of an A2 top folding cardbase was dry embossed using the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. I love the linen look this creates. It add such a soft, elegant look to a card.
The flowers were added to lower left of the circle opening with a combination of liquid glue and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The final embellishments was to scatter Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections gems around the flowers.
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Simon Says Stamp/Memory Box Dreamy Daisy Layers
· Simon Says Stamp Etched Laurel Leaves
· Distress Oxide Inks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Doodlebug Designs Limeade Sugar Coated Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes Background Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections