I've had them image from Mulberry Wood for a very long time and rarely use it. I don't know why, it so cute.
It was stamped onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.
The sentiment was stamped just below the image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. The image was then cut down using a Memory Box Stitched Rectangle. I really like this die because it's stitching is cross stitched. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added behind the focal image. The next largest die was used to cut some Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Cardstock and the two were adhered together with liquid glue.
The rectangles and focal image were adhered to a side folding cardbase with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Mulberry Wood Birthday Wishes
· Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: E49, E47, E44; C9, C7, C4, C3, C2, C1; B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; Y17, Y13; E43, E42, E41; R20
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangles
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive