I went to my completed card to find a thinking of you to send to someone I felt needed a little pick me up and only had one on had, so I decided to make some more. All-in-all I made seven different cards. They were all gold embossed onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth and watercolored with various mediums.
This is a beautiful flower bouquet from Gina K. Designs. I decided to color it with Arteza Real Brush Pens in pastel colors. It turned out lovely. Once the watercolor was dry it was cut down using a stitched scalloped rectangle. It was adhered to a top folding A2 black cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of black cardstock and heat embossed gold. It was cut down with a sentiment label and one end was cut on an angle. The sentiment strip was adhered with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
· Altenew Thinking of You
· Arteza Real Brush Pen: 146 Olive Green, 126 Crocodile Green, 150 Pea Green, 112 Orange, 116 Fair Skin
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive