For this card I decided to pull out my Karin Brushmaker Pro watercolors. I have found that these watercolor pens have more vibrant colors than the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers. Both make beautiful cards, but I was feeling like having more intense colors.
This card uses one of the images from stamp set from Gina K. Designs. She has beautiful flower images. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
This image does not have a coordinating die, so once the watercolor was dry I decided to fussy cut the left side of the image. It was then sized down with a stitched rectangle die. Another panel of white cardstock was cutout using the same stitched rectangle. The focal image was laid on top to determine where to stamp the sentiment. It nestled in beautifully in the lower right of the card. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the image to add dimension. It was adhered to the panel with the sentiment using liquid glue. The focal image panel was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add cream half pearls around the image.
· Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
· Papertrey Ink It’s a Sign: Birthday
· VersaFine Clair Onyx Black Ink
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: Plum 197, Sapphire Blue 189, Grass 253, Lush Green 228
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Moioviet Imitation Cream Half Pearls