For this card I decided to pull out my Karin Brushmaker Pro watercolors. I have found that these watercolor pens have more vibrant colors than the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers. Both make beautiful cards, but I was feeling like having more intense colors.
This card uses one of the images from stamp set from Gina K. Designs. She has beautiful flower images. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
This image does not have a coordinating die, so once the watercolor was dry it was cut down using a stitched rectangle die. To highlight the big blue flower, blue cardstock was matted behind the focal image rectangle.
The sentiment had been hot foiled previously. I like to do this and then keep them in a zip lock back to pull out and use on cards. It was adhered over the flower arrangement with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add green and blue sequins around the arrangement. Gold Stickles was added to the center of the sequins.
PRODUCTS USED: · Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: Canary 166, Gold 283, Praline 385, Cyan 207, Grass 253, Lime Green 071
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Island Blue Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Neat & Tangled Peacock Feathers Sequins
· Ranger Stickles Golden Rod