Delicious Birthday Wishes
I was in the mood for some great Art Impression images for a few feminine birthday cards and pulled out their "Birthday Wishes" stamp set.
I stamped the image on some Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and again on some polka dot paper from Doodlebug Designs. I fussy cut the dress/top from the polka and adhered it over the stamped image. This paper was the inspiration for the color scheme used on the rest of the images, which were colored with Copic Markers.
Once the coloring was complete the image was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and the sentiment was stamped just below the upraised leg. A larger rectangle was cut from the polka dot paper and adhered to a side folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the focal image, which was then adhered in place with liquid glue.
Glossy Accents were added to the balloons. Martha Stewart fire Opal and Garnet Confetti was scattered around the image and adhered in place with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Art Impressions Birthday Wishes
· My Favorite Things Delicious Birthday
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; R14, R12, R11, R00; R08, R05, R02; E11, E01, E00, R20; E49, E77, E57, E55; W1,W00; Y38
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Doodlebug Design Kraft in Color Paper Pad
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Martha Stewart Fire Opal and Garnet Confetti
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink