I found an envelop without a matching die in my stash of cards and decided it needed a card to go with it. I went searching for the right flower stamp and discovered it was Simon Says Stamp's Delicate Flowers. I stamped three of the flowers and some leaves with Memento London Fog Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete they were stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. They were then cut out using the coordinating dies.
I had previously die cut the pretty Spellbinders Divine Eloquence Rectangle die but decided not to use it. It was sitting on my desk as was the perfect visual background for these flowers. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue.
I arranged the flower and leaves the way I liked them and then picked them up with Glad Press 'n Seal. The leaves and purple flower were adhered with liquid glue. The pink flower was adhered with one layer of low loft foam tape. The yellow flower was adhered with one layer of foam tape where the flowers overlapped and two layers on the right side to keep the flower level.
I went searching for the perfect sentiment that would fit in the open area in the top right of the die cut rectangle and decided on this one from Hero Arts. It was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold.