This is the second card I made using the flowers and leaves from the Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers set. They were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink an colored with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete they were cut out using the coordinating dies.
Three of the flowers and some of the leaves were arranged into a bouquet and picked up with Glad Press 'n Seal. This allows you to adhered the elements in layers. When I went to place the flower arrangement onto a white cardbase I didn't like the way it looked, so I pulled out the Momenta Leaves Mat background die and die cut it from white cardstock and ink blended it a light green. It was adhered to a quarter sheet of cardstock with liquid glue. I decided to cut down the leafy background using a stitched rectangle die. The flower bouquet was then adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and low loft foam tape.
The focal image rectangle was adhered to a top folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I pulled out a previously hot foiled sentiment and adhered it in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. A few purple, green, and yellow confetti were scattered around the flowers.
· Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers
· Spellbinders Glimmer Every Sentiments II
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: V17, V15, V12; Y17, Y15, Y13; YR27, YR24, YR23; YG67, YG63, YG61; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Momenta Leaves Mat
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Sprout Ink
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Studio Katia Rainbow Confetti
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Pink & Main Sentiment Label Die