Deepest Sympathy Camellias
We found out on Sunday that Michael's niece, who had been battling ovarian cancer for the past five years had passed away. She was only 45, the same age as our oldest daughter. So very sad.
I pulled out this layering stamp set from Altenew and stamped it with pretty purple inks. It was very easy to align. Once the flowers and leaves were stamped they were cut out with the coordinating dies.
A panel of white cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle and dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder, which gives a lovely linen look to the cardstock.
The flowers and leaves were arranged on the panel and adhered in place with liquid glue, except the top flower was adhered with sticky back foam.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock and sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper. The foam was cut away from the word where it overlapped the flower and then adhered with liquid glue. A scrap of cardstock was ink blended with the darkest purple ink and the secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was cut into a banner and adhered with foam tape.
· Altenew Camellia Build-a-Flower
· Avery Elle With Sympathy
· Altenew Inks: Wisteria, Hydrangea, Ultraviolet, Firefly, Grass Field, Mountain Pine
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle