This is a gorgeous stamp from Gina K. Designs. I stamped it first with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete I stamped it again with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it clear for a beautiful deep black outline. The image was cut down with a stitched rectangle die.
There was a perfect opening at the bottom of the flowers to stamp a sentiment.
I wanted to scatter some red sequins around the image, but I didn't have any that matched the color of the flowers. So I colored them with the darkest red Copic Marker so that they matched. I also added a tiny drop of black Nuvo Crystal Drops to each sequin. The panel was adhered to a black cardbase, leaving a small black mat behind the panel.
This was a fairly quick and easy card to make.
· Gina K. Designs Majestic Peony
· Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Onyx Black INk
· Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R59, R39, R37, R35; V17, V15; G99, G94, G82
· Neat & Tangled Raspberry Mix Sequins (Colored with R59)
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onxy Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black