Dark Background Bold Blooms It’s Your Birthday
This is another image from Woodware Craft. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and die cut using the Silhouette PIXScan Mat and then fussy cut to be right to the edge of the image. It was colored with Copic Markers.
I had colored the centers of the yellow flowers black and decided to place the image on a black background. I cut a scalloped black rectangle and adhered it to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the image and it was adhered over the scalloped rectangle by removing the backing paper.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed white. It was cut with a sentiment label die and adhered over the bottom of the flowers and leaves with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add black Nuvo Crystal Drops to the flower centers.
· Woodware Craft Collection Bold Blooms Fiona
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: Y19, Y17, Y13; YG67, YG17, YG03; C09, C08, C06, C10
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Bazzill Black Cardstock
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape