Cupcake Trio It's Time to Celebrate
There were scraps of cardstock leftover from the two previous card made with the My Favorite Things Cupcakes and Sprinkles. The white frame was left from creating the mats for one of the card. The striped paper was leftover from creating the frame on one of the cards. A small strip of polka dot paper was leftover from another card. I decided to use all these elements to create three small cupcake from the My Favorite Things Mini Cupcake Maker die set.
Two thin red frames were created using the same Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle Dies used to create the frame on this card. The white frame was adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue. The small red mats were adhered in place with liquid glue. The red patterned paper was adhered in the center of the frame with the same glue.
The cupcake liners were cut from the polka dot paper, the frosting from white cardstock. The two were adhered together by adding a thin line of liquid glue to the top of the cupcake liner. Warm Gray Copic Markers were used to add shadows and dimension to the frosting.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto a scrap of red cardstock, heat embossed white, and cut into a flagged sentiment strip. All the elements for the card were adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· My Favorite Things Cupcakes and Sprinkles Dies
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: W1 and W00
· My Favorite Things Birthday Blowout Paper Pack
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Red Hot Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive