Cue the Confetti Balloon Shaker
I had some patterned paper on my desk and thought I would use one of the sheets as a background for a shaker card.
I cut down a quarter sheet of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die. I then pulled out the second largest balloon for the Birch Press Designs Party Balloons dies and cut it from that panel. Both 3M 1/2" Foam Tape and Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape were used on the back of the panel. Different colored sequins that matched the paper were added to the well. A panel of the patterned paper was cut 1/8" smaller than the stitched rectangle. The backing paper on the foam was removed and the panel was adhered in place.
A quarter sheet of Blue Denim cardstock was cut to fit the front of an A2 cardbase and adhered in place with dotliner adhesive. The shaker panel was then adhered in place with liquid glue. A balloon string was stamped with Blue Denim ink from Gina K. Designs.
A sentiment was stamped onto a scrap of blue cardstock, heat embossed with, and cut into a sentiment strip. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and the sentiment was adhered under the balloon and the card was done.
· Birch Press Designs Party Balloons Die
· Simon Says Stamp Cue the Confetti Stamp and Die
· Carta Bella Let’s Celebrate 6x6 Paper Pad
· Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Base Weight Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Doodlebug Designs Sequins: Bumblebee, Swimming Pool, Ladybug, Blue Jeans
· 3M ½” Foam Tape (Doubled)
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Die