Cruisin' In To Your Birthday with a Classic Chevrolet
This is another image from Honey Bee Stamps' Car Show. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto white cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. The image was cut out with the coordinating die. The die was also used to cutout some sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
I used a couple of sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps You're a Classic and stamped them with black ink on white and cut them out with the coordinating die. The dies were used to cut sticky back foam for the sentiments as well.
For this card I decided to cut down a rectangle of turquoise cardstock with a stitched rectangle and then ran it through the Spellbinders' Platinum with the Sizzix Foundry 3D Embossing Folder. This gives the look of hammered metal sheets and works great with a masculine card. It was adhered to a side folding white cardbase.
The image and sentiments were adhered to the turquoise rectangle with liquid glue and the card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Car Show
· Honey Bee Stamps You’re a Classic
· Copic Markers: BG13 BG11, BG10; B000, B000; C4, C3, C1; Y02, Y00
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Papertrey Ink Turquoise Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Sizzix Foundry 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive