This is another pretty die from Altenew. They have such lovely layering flower dies. I decided to cut the layers from scraps of yellow cardstock and adhered them together with liquid glue. I also added a little shading to the top layer with a Copic Marker.
The leaves and stems were cut from white cardstock and ink blended with green Oxide Ink. I added some shading using the small mini blender brushes, which allow you to target where you want the ink to go.
The enter of the flowers were cut from gold glitter cardstock. I also cut the sentiment from the same cardstock.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle die and then dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. It was adhered to the front of a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The stems and leaves were adhered to the flower with liquid glue and they were then adhered to the card front with the same glue. The sentiment was adhered over the bottom of the stems.
· Altenew Craft-a-Flower Cosmos
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks
· Distress Oxide Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Scatter Straw, Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
· Copic Markers Y28 and YG17
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle