Cosmos in a Vase Thinking of You
I decided to use the last vase in the Altenew Versatile Vases and add a single flower.
I stamped the flower with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut the vase from ivory cardstock and colored the back with a Copic Markers to create the allusion of water. The flower was placed in the vase to determine where it should go on the cardbase. I didn't like the way it looked on white cardstock, so I pulled out some green cardstock from my stash and cut it down using a stitched rectangle. This looked much better.
Foam tape was added to the back of the flower the stem was adhered in place with liquid glue. When adhering to vellum just run your finger over the glue to smooth it out and it will look smooth.
I decided to add the sentiment to a tag and tie it around the vase. Foam tape was added to the back of the tag. I like the way it turned out.
Gold confetti was scattered around the arrangement and the card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Cosmos
· Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers
· Altenew Versitile Vases
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocuturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R24, R22, R21; YG67, YG17, YG03; YR27, YR23, YR20; B01
· WPlus9 Timeless Tags Die
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Copper Penny
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Gold Mix Confetti
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Green Cardstock from Stash
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Cream Vellum from Stash
· Cream and Gold Bakers Twine