Simon Says Stamp is having the Stamptember event. One of the items they had available was a stamp and die set call "Cue the Confetti." There are also positive and negative stencils that match the die cuts and stamps. For this card I decided to use the stamps and color them with Copic Markers. I used the positive stencils to mask the balloons where they overlapped while stamping. The balloon strings were stamped with black ink.
When the coloring was complete the panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and then matted with black cardstock. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of black cardstock and heat embossed white. It was cut down with a label die and then adhered in place with foam tape.
· Simon Says Stamp Cue the Confetti Stamps
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: B39, B37, B34; BG78, BG75, BG72; BG18, BG15, BG13; G19, G17, G14; YG67, YG17, YG03; Y15, Y13, Y11; Y38, Y35, Y32; YR07, YR04, YR02; R29, R27, R24; V09, V06, V04
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Details White Embossing Powder
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die