My eldest grandson is getting married August 7 to Emma Jacobsen. They both live in Utah and that is where the wedding will take place. Her bridal shower is on June 19th and I plan to attend. Her reception decorations are going to be Cottage Core. I had never heard of it, but of course I found it on the web. Her color palette is yellow, pink, blue, purple, orange, and blue/green. I used that scheme for this card.
I foiled the Spellbinder's Flower Pattern Background with Glimmer Matte Gold Foil and then colored it with Copic Markers. It was cut down with a stitched rectangle. The sentiment was also foiled with the same foil and then cut out using the coordinating die and again from sticky back foam.
The background was adhered to a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The sentiment was adhered to the card front with liquid glue.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Flower Pattern
· Spellbinders Glimmer Elegant Occasions Sentiments
· Spellbinders Glimmer Gold Matte Foil
· Distress Oxide Antique Linen Ink
· Copic Markers: RV23, RV21, RV00; BG13, BG11, BG10; V17,V15, V12; Y17, Y15, Y11; YR16, YR14, YR12; G03, G02, G00
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock