Congrats Birthday Wishes Shaker Tag
Another shaker pouch that I ran across cleaning out my craft room was a flower tag and pouch. The tag is a folded tag which will create the front and back of the shaker. I pulled out the Altenew Ditsy Prints and stamped it multiple times with Altenew's Sea Breeze Ink. Buttons Galore Turquoise Sequins were added to the flower pouch. The doubled sided tape was removed from the pouch and it was adhered to the inside of the tag. Dotliner adhesive was added to the rest of the inside of the tag and it was then folded together to create the shaker tag. White organza ribbon was added to the top of the tag.
I placed the tag on white cardstock and it was okay but I decided to see what it would like if placed on some turquoise cardstock and liked it much better. The tag really popped on the front of the card. A rectangle was cut of the turquoise cardstock using a stitched rectangle. To add even more visual interest the panel was dry embossed using the Sizzix Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder. The turquoise panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase using liquid adhesive.
I had this gold mirror cardstock "congrats" sitting in my bowl of unused sentiments and it fit perfectly on the shaker. I paired it with a secondary sentiment that was stamped in the lower right with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold, below the die cut word.
· Altenew Ditsy Prints
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words
· Altenew Sea Breeze Ink
· Copic Markers: B01, BG13, BG11
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Sizzix Thinlit Celebrate
· Jillibean Flower Shaker Pouch and Tag
· JoAnn Stores White Organza Ribbon
· Buttons Galore Turquoise Sequin Mix
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Turquoise Sea Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Sizzix Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Bright Gold Crystal Drops