Congrats Ben and Reagan
We received a wedding invitation for the son of a dear friend in Richland, Washington. We won't be able to attend but I can make a personalize wedding card. I started by asking the mother what there wedding colors were. She told me black, white, and taupe. I found that color combination challenging, but I think it turned out pretty.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I used both cool, warm, and neutral grays in the image. When the coloring was done the image was cut out using the coordinating die. Sticky back black foam tape was also cut using the die and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper on the foam.
A panel of black cardstock was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, which gives a lovely linen look. The image was adhered to the front with liquid glue. I felt like there was just too much black, so the black panel was cut down and then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered over the floral image with liquid glue. (Foam was added to the edges of the die cut that were overhanging.)
Glossy accents were added to the berries when the coloring and assembly was complete.
While this is not a color scheme I was ever select, it did turn out pretty.
· Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers and Die
· Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and You Dies
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: C8, C7, C6, C5, C4, C2, C1; W7, W5, W3; N5, N3, N1; E43, E52, E41, E40
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Black Sticky Back Foam