Colorful Balloons Let's Party
For this card I used the balloons in the My Favorite Things Celebrate You stamp and die set and cut four balloons from the party time patterned paper. The fifth balloon was cut from some My Favorite Things Tropical Teal cardstock. For the teal balloon I decided to add some strips. I used Pin Point Roller Quickie Glue Pen and a ruler to add some stripes and then heat embossed them white. DMC Mouline Gold Embroidery Floss was tied to the bottom of each balloon for the strings.
The balloons were arranged into a bouquet and adhered together with liquid glue, then Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for dimension. A rectangle of white cardstock was cut down with a stitched rectangle and then matted with the tropical teal cardstock. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The balloons were adhered in place by removing the backer paper from the foam.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of white cardstock and cut down with a guillotine paper cutter, which was then matted with the teal cardstock. To allow for the string, foam tape was only added to the sentiment on the ends of the sentiment rectangle, which was adhered to the bottom of the cardbase.
· My Favorite Things Celebrate You
· Winnie & Walter The Party
· My Favorite Things Party Time 6 x 6 Paper Pad
· My Favorite Things Tropical Teal Base Weight Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Pin Point Roller Quickie Glue Pen
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· DMC Mouline Embroidery Gold Floss
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive