I had created ten masculine thank you card for Meals on Wheels and needed to create ten cards for women. I decided to use flower dies for these cards and was very happy with the way they turned out.
This first card uses the beautiful Altenew Cistus layering die. I know there are yellow cistus flower, but I didn't see any light orange, but I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I colored each layer with Distress Oxide Inks. However, the background of the flower center was colored with a Copic Marker. Gold Stickles was added to the flower stamens. Each layer was adhered together with liquid glue.
To assemble the card a rectangle was cut using the Memory Box Matinee die. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The leaves were adhered in place with liquid glue. The flowers were adhered with liquid glue and just a little foam tape on the right side of the top flower to keep it level with other side of the flower resting on the bottom flower.
Since I had used Gold Stickles on the flower centers I decided to use gold glitter cardstock for the sentiment. It was adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Altenew Build a Flower Cistus
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle
· Distress Oxide Inks: Spiced Marmalade,, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
· Copic Marker YR18
· Ranger Gold Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape