Cistus Flowers Hello
When I was researching colors for the cistus flowers most of them were white, but there were also yellow ones as well. I decided on a pale yellow top layer with white base layers.
A pale yellow was used for the stamen and a little darker yellow for the flower center. All the layers were adhered together with liquid glue. Ranger Crystal Stickles was used on the stamen to add a little sparkle. I decided on a landscape orientation for this card, using three of the cistus flowers and five leaves. I arranged them the way I liked and then used Glad Press 'n Seal to keep them together to place on the card front. Keeping them a little more to the upper left to leave enough room for the die cut sentiment.
I used Gina K. Designs Whisper Cardstock for the cardbase. The front of the cardbase was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. I adhered all the flowers together with liquid glue. The leaves were adhered with liquid glue and the flowers were adhered by using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered in the lower right of the card.
· Altenew Craft-a-Flower Cistus
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello
· Copic Markers: RV000, RV00, Y00
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Green and Yellow Cardstock from Scraps
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Slate and Whisper Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle
· Ranger Crystal Stickles