Chocolate Therapy Happy Birthday
Who doesn't love some chocolate for their birthday and I love this image from Art Impressions of two women enjoying their cake.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. When coloring was complete it was cut down with a scalloped rectangle and adhered to a side folding black cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Ranger Glossy Accents was added to the table and chairs and the forks, along with the ladies earrings. Wink of Stella was added to the flames.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto a scrap of black cardstock, heat embossed white, cut into a strip and adhered onto the card with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Art Impressions Chocolate Therapy
· Copic Markers: YG17, YG13, YG03; E13, E11, E01, E00, R20; R29, R27, R24, R22, R21, R20; Bg18, BG13, BG13, BG11; B28, B26, B24, B23, B21; Y17, Y15; E59, E57, E55; E53, E51, E50; C9, C7, C6, C4, C2, C1; W4, W2, W0
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs Base Weights Onyx Black Cardstock
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock