Chocolate Rainbow Big Birthday Wishes Negative
I love making cards and I make a lot of them, but I have more than I can use. I called one of our local assisted living centers and asked them if they could use some birthday cards. They said that would love them, they give cards to each of their residents on their birthday. So I went to work creating some cards for seniors.
I began by ink blending a panel of cardstock with rainbow oxide inks and cut the sentiment from it. The sentiment was also cut from sticky back foam.
This card uses the negative space from the previous card I made. I love when you can get two cards from one design. It was easy to do since there was leftover sticky back foam without the letters, with the exception of the center of the "a". The foam was cut down to be the same size as the rainbow negative panel, the backing paper was removed, and the two were adhered together. The foam was turned over and liquid glue was added to the panel, which was then placed on the brown card front.
· My Favorite Things Big Birthday Wishes Negative
· Distress Oxide Inks: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Ranger Gold and Crystal Stickles
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Chocolate Brown and Kraft Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam