Chevy Belair You're in Mint Condition
This is another image from Honey Bee Stamps Car Show. My husband identified it as a Chevy Belair. When I searched online I saw a love pale blue and white that looked exactly like this image, so those are the colors of Copic Markers I used. I first stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. When the coloring was done it was cut out using the coordinating die.
I wanted some visual interest behind the car, so I cut down a rectangle of silver mirror cardstock with a stitched rectangle. I pulled out the Sizzix Mechanics 3D Embossing Folder and used it with mirror cardstock. I ran black ink over the raised surface and then heat embossed it clear, since I would take a long time for pigment ink to dry on mirror cardstock. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the mirror panel and the car.
I recently purchased Honey Bee Stamp's Take a Ride and stamped one of the sentiments with blue ink and cut it out with the coordinating die. Foam tape was added behind the sentiment as well.
When I went to assemble the card I felt like it needed a little more blue to accentuate the car, so a panel of blue cardstock was cut and adhered to a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The car was adhered to the embossed blue panel, along with the sentiment and the panel was then adhered to the card base by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
· Honey Bee Stamps Car Show
· Honey Bee Stamps Take a Ride
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Inks: Sea Glass, Powder Blue, Black Onyx
· VersaMark Ink
· Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: BG01, BG000, BG0000; C8, C7, C5; C3, C2, C1, C0; B0000
· Sizzix Mechanics 3D Embossing Folder
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock