Cheery Flower Wish You the Most Beautiful Day
For this card I stamped Simon Says Stamp You Matter Background onto a quarter sheet of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it clear. I then laid it on some paper towels and tapped Ken Oliver Color Burst Powders in turquoise, purple, and green onto the panel and then spritzed it heavily with water to cause the color to blend together.
For this card I die cut the Memory Box Cheery Flower Collage from a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. This die cuts a circle and a couple of flowers and leaves. I cut it towards the top of the panel and then sized it down using a rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment with purple ink just below the circle. I die cut a circle from the watercolored panel using a Hero Arts Infinity Circle die that was just larger than the opening for the flowers and adhered it to the back with liquid glue.
Darice Sticky Back Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image panel and it was adhered to a top folding cardbase. A couple of pearls were added to the centers of the flowers.
· Simon Says Stamp You Matter
· Altenew Beautiful Day
· Memory Box Cheery Flower Collage
· Ken Oliver Color Burst: Turquoise, Orchid, Sap Green
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Wild Lilac Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· White Pearls from Stash
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Die