Celebrate Your Day Jillian
We have a young woman at church who is turning twelve. Her favorite colors are yellow, orange, and green, so those are the colors I used on this cute digital image from La-La Land Crafts.
The image was printed with registration marks in the Silhouette Cameo software, which allows you to cut out the image. Low loft foam tape was added to the back. Since the image is clearly sitting, I wanted to ground the image and give her something to sit on. I decided to cut a rounded tag and emboss the top only, scoring where the embossing ended. The sentiment was stamped on the area that didn't have any embossing. I like the way it turned out.
I decided to use yellow cardstock behind the rounded tag and embossed it with the same polka dot embossing folder. The edges were ink blended with a slightly darker yellow ink and the panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase. The rounded tag was then adhered in place with by adding more foam tape to the back and removing the backing paper.
· La-La Crafts At the Beach Molly
· Clearly Besotted It’s Your Birthday
· Copic Markers: Y08, Y06, Y04; YR12, YR14, YR16; YG67, YG17, YG03; E13, E11, E01, E000, R21, R20; E49, E79, E57, E55, E27, E25
· Gina K. Designs Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion, Tangerine Twist
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Yellow Cardstock from Stash
· Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
· Sizzix Round Tag Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive