When I am making masculine birthday cards I usually use graphic die cuts. For this card I pulled out three different color cardstock and cut three Elizabeth Crafts Birthday Candles.
I dry embossed the from of an A2 cardbase with the Spellbinders Dazzling Dots 3D folder. Orange cardstock was used to cut a then border using two different sized dies. They were adhered in place with liquid glue and the candles were then adhered in place with liquid glue as well.
I had the gold glitter cardstock on my desk from some previous cards, along with the celebrate die. The sentiment was adhered below the candles with liquid glue.
I have some leftover gold confetti from a card I made some time ago. I used a few of them above the candles. Gold Stickles was added to the candle flames and the card was done.
· Elizabeth Crafts Birthday Candles Die
· Sizzix Celebrate Die
· Your Next Stamp Confetti Panel Die
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangles
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Wild Dandelion, Grass Green, Coral Reef Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Spellbinders Dazzling Dots Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive