My sweet friend is turning 88. She loves red and so I wanted to create her a special card. These beautiful flower really did turn out beautiful
I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. When the coloring was done I cut them out using the coordinating dies. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for a little dimension. The front of a side folding A2 cardbase was dry embossed with my favorite embossing folder, Stampin' Up Subtle 3D, which add a beautiful linen look to the cardstock. The flowers were adhered by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
The sentiment "Celebrate" was hot foiled previously and fit perfectly in the opening above the flowers. It was adhered in place with liquid glue. A few gold confetti sequins were adhered around the flowers and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Celebrate
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: R39, R37, E35, R32; YR27, YR23, YR21; YG99, YG97, YG23; G28, G24, G21
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder