My beautiful niece Natalie graduated from the University of Utah last week. Their colors are red and white. This is the card I created for her. Everything is a Silhouette Design image, with the exception of the stitched rectangle.
I started out with the Snapdragon Snippets Graduation Background and turned the caps and diplomas red. I made the image large enough to fit the front of an A2 card. At the same time I cut the graduation cap and colored it red with Copic Markers.
Next I cut the great collage "celebrate" four times from white cardstock and again from gold Mirror cardstock and adhered them all together with liquid glue. It was adhered to a smaller white rectangle so that it could standout against the busy background. The cap was adhered on a tilt to the "l" with liquid glue and thin strips of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
For the inside of the card I used Megan Hardy Designs The World Awaits and changed everything that was black to red.
· Silhouette Cameo Paige Evans Celebrate
· Silhouette Cameo Snapdragon Snippets Graduation Background
· Silhouette Cameo Megan Hardy Designs The World Awaits
· Copic Marker YR24, R29, R27
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape’