Hip Hip Hooray Estrella
This card uses the same design as the previous graduation card. I made my own striped cardstock using the Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 and 2 dies. I cut wider stripes from blue glitter cardstock and narrower strips from white glitter cardstock. I covered a quarter sheet of typing paper with dotliner adhesive and added to the strips to it, making sure there wasn't any gaps between the strips. The words "HIP" were cut from this striped paper. The letters were cut from blue sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper. They were adhered to a piece of white cardstock that had been cut with the Memory Box Matinee die with liquid glue.
The secondary sentiment was stamped with Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. It was fussy cut and adhered to the bottom of the last HIP with a combination of foam tape and liquid glue.
Two graduation caps were cut from the blue glitter cardstock. Blue sticky back foam was also cut. The foam was trimmed away from the area where they overlapped the letters and then they were adhered with liquid glue.
Because this card used white glitter stripes it really blended into the white background and so I used the Your Next Stamp Confetti Panel to cut confetti from blue glitter cardstock and scattered it around the design.
· Altenew Caps Bold Alphabet Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Class Act
· Doodlebug Blue and White Glitter Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Blue Cardstock from Stash
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon Ink
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Blue Sticky Back Foam
· Your Next Stamp Confetti Panel