By the Sea Thank You
I really like this image from Inkadinkado called Down By the Sea. Maybe it's because I love going to the ocean and enjoying the beautiful scenery there.
It was stamped with a light gray ink and then colored with Copic Markers. The final step was to use a light blue to outline the image and the rest of the sky was ink blended with Tumbled Glass. Once the coloring was complete it was cut down using a stitched rectangle. The sentiment was stamped in the sand with brown ink.
I went through my patterned paper to add behind the focal image and decided on this pretty blue plaid, which was cut down to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhered to a top folding cardbase. The focal image rectangle was adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape and the card was done.
· Inkadinkado Down By the Sea
· Gina K. Designs Assorted Greetings
· Memento London Fog Ink
· Copic Markers: C9, C7, C5; E57, E55, E53, E51, E50; YG05, YG03; Y08, Y06, Y04, Y02; BG13, BG11, BG10; B000, B0000
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo Inks
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter 6x6 Paper Pack
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive