By the Sea Enjoy Your Day
This is another great lighthouse image from Gina K. Designs. I stamped it onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored it with neutral Copic Marker colors. The image was cutout using the Silhouette PIXScan Mat.
A rectangle was cut out from white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die. To create the horizon 1" Post-it Tape was used when ink blending the sea and sky. The lighthouse was adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape and the sentiment was stamped below with the darkest blue ink used for the water. The panel was adhered to an Island Blue Cardstock cardbase using the same foam tape.
To create some more interest on the card some silhouette birds were pulled from another stamp set and stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. Clouds were cut from white cardstock using the Clearly Besotted Sky's the Limit dies, which were adhered with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the bottom of the clouds.
· Gina K. Designs By the Sea
· Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
· Gina K. Designs Framescape Winter Trees
· Copic Markers: E35, E34, E31, E30; W6, W2; C7, C5, C4, C1, C0; YG67
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Altenew Inks: Sea Breeze, Tide Blue, Starlight
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Island Blue
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Clearly Besotted Sky’s the Limit Die
· Ranger Crystal Stickles