When I was looking through my background dies I came across this old but beautiful Spellbinders die. I cut it from heavy weight white cardstock. I decided to adhere it to a pretty ink blended background. When I went to place it on the card front I decided to turn it into a shaker.
I cutout a frame from white cardstock and added acetate to the back. Two layers of 3M 1/2" Foam tape was added to the frame. It was placed face down and the shaker beads and sequins were added. I probably added too many, I tend to do that with shaker cards. The backing paper on the foam was removed and the butterfly panel was adhered in place.
I decided to use the Honey Bee Stamps big Hello die for the sentiment. It was adhered to the acetate with dotliner adhesive. The secondary sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock and heat embossed it gold. It was cut into a sentiment strip and adhered over the "hello". At the last minute I decided to use a couple of Marth Stewart butterfly punches to add to more butterflies to the front of the card. Crystal Stickles were added to the wings for some sparkle.
· Spellbinders Impressibilities Butterfly Magic
· Honey Bee Stamps Hello
· Amy R Great Birthday Greetings
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Bubblegum, Lilac, Marine
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame
· Hero Arts October Buttons Galore Shaker Bits
· Mikuki Seed Beads Chrystal Mix
· Mikuki Seed Beads White Ceylon
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100#
· Paper Accents Brushed Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Office Depot Acetate
· Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
· Martha Stewart Butterfly and Three Butterfly Punch
· Ranger Crystal Stickles