Bunches of Love Birthday Wishes
For this card I decided to pull out my Karin Brushmaker Pro watercolors. I have found that these watercolor pens have more vibrant colors than the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers. Both make beautiful cards, but I was feeling like having more intense colors.
This card uses one of the images from stamp set from Gina K. Designs. She has beautiful flower images. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Once the watercolor was dry it was cut out using the coordinating die. I pulled out the Altenew Watercolor Strip Die and cut it from heavy weight white cardstock. Thin strips of low loft foam tape were added to the strips and edges of the die cut and it was adhered to a top folding cardbase by removing the backing paper.
The flower arrangement was adhered in place with liquid glue. The sentiment had been hot foiled previously. I like to do this and then keep them in a zip lock back to pull out and use on cards. It was adhered over the flower arrangement with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add gold confetti around the arrangement.
· Gina K. Designs Bunches of Love
· Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiments II
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: Amber 195, Rose Pink 168, Fire Red 092, Pale Orange 357, Olive Green 281, Curry 297
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black