Bunch of Balloons Celebrating You
My Daughter Janae has this cute little elephant with only one balloon tattooed onto her angle. I'm sure there are many people who would like this card, it is a really cute image.
The image was stamped onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copic Markers. I decided to color the balloons with rainbow colors. When the coloring was complete it was cut out using the Silhouette Cameo PIXScan Mat. I decided to adhere it to an oval die cut. I used an Ellen Hutson Essential Oval Die, which not only cuts the oval, but also a thin border/frame. I colored the border/frame with the same red markers used on the balloons. I laid the image onto the oval to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
Simon Says Stamps Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the image. It was then adhered to the oval die cut. I dry embossed the front of an A2 cardbase with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. The focal image was then adhered in place using liquid glue. Liquid glue was also added to the frame and then carefully placed around the oval and the card was done.
· Wild Rose Studio Bunch of Balloons
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R22; YR09, YR07, YR04; Y17, Y15, Y13; C9, C4, C3, C2, C1, R21, R20; V06, V04, V01; B26, B22, B21; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Ellen Hutson Essential Oval Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock