Bright and Colorful Cupcakes Celebrating You
I really like this stamp set from My Favorite Things. I have the coordinating dies. I colored the different cups in red, orange, and yellow and then cut them out. I scattered them around a panel of white cardstock that had been cut down with a stitched rectangle die and adhered them with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock, heat embossed white, cut our with a sentiment die, and adhered to the card front with foam tape as well.
· My Favorite Things All the Cupcakes
· Papertrey In Inside & Out Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; YR09, YR07, YR04; Y17, Y15, Y13; E29, E27, E25; E40, E41; E53, E51, E50; W0, W00
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color #100 White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die