Bridal Shower Congrats for Megan
On Saturday I went to a bridal shower for the daughter of my neighbor. I wanted to create a card that would be similar to the invitation that was sent. I've added the image to the bottom of the page.
I pulled out My Favorite Things Stitched Flowers and cut them from white cardstock and then ink blended them to match the colors of the flowers in her invitation. The invitation had black and white leaves, so I pulled out the My Favorite Things Black and White Stripes Paper Pack to cut the leaves.
The center of the flowers on the invitation were black. I went through my stash of enamel dots and found some black rhinestones and black and white polka dot gem stones from Recollections. There were the perfect addition to the flowers.
The word congrats was cut three times from black cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue.
A panel of white cardstock was cut down with a stitched rectangle die and ran through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. Another rectangle was cut to 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" from the black and white striped paper and the embossed panel was adhered with dotliner adhesive. The panel was adhered to a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The flowers and leaves were arranged on the card and adhered with liquid glue. The sentiment was added underneath the flowers and adhered with the same glue.
I love the way this card turned out.
· Mama Elephant Congrats All Around
· My Favorite Things Stitched Flowers
· Altenew Fantasy Floral 3D
· My Favorite Things Black and White Stripes Paper Pack
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Distress Oxide Inks: Kitsch Flamingo/Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, Chipped Sapphire
· The Paper Studio Black Polka Dot Rhinestones and Black Rhinestones
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder