Bowl Bouquet Birthday Wishes
This is the second card I made using the Technique Tuesday Bowl Bouquet. This time I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Once the image was colored with Copic Markers it was cut out using the coordinating die. A panel of white cardstock was cut down using a stitched rectangle. The the flower arrangement was placed on top to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. I love this ink for stamping sentiments. It goes on crisp and dark with one application. You just have to have a light hand so that it stays crisp.
The sentiment panel was dry embossed using the Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and then matted with black cardstock. The flower bowl was adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
I decided to dry emboss the front of the cardbase as well and then adhered to the focal image panel to the front with liquid glue. Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops were added to the flower centers. Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen was added to the glass bowl and the card was done.
· Technique Tuesday Bowl Bouquet
· Winnie & Walter Sentiment Birthday
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; R08, R05, R02; YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; YG67, YG17, YG03; C02, C0, BG01, BG000, BG0000;
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
· Scotch 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen