Bouquet in a Vase Have a Blessed Day
So I created this card using vellum for the vase and ink blended the back to add some color, I also ran it through the Big Shot with a polka dot embossing folder to add some texture. I die cut the flowers and leaves from Hammermill cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers and then added them to the vase. Everything was adhered to a scalloped rectangle with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. The front of an A2 cardbase was also embossed with the polka dot embossing folder and the scalloped rectangle was added with sticky back foam.
I showed it to my friend who said she liked it but it seemed a little bare on flowers. So today when I went to post the card I took a second look and agreed with Denise. I pulled out the dies and added a ton more flowers and really love the way it turned out. You can see both versions below.
· Hero Arts Boutique Accessories Dies
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· Copic Markers: R24, R22, R21 R20; RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00, YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21; BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11; BV17, BV13; Y17, Y15, Y11; YG67, YG63, YG25, YG23, YG03; R29, R27, R24, R22; YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; Y28, Y26, Y23
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Seafoam and Surf
· Silhouette Design by Alaa K 2 Vases
· Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
· Paper Accents Vellum
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape