Botanical Bouquet Happiest of Birthdays
I love the striped leaves on this image from Sophia J. Caldwell. It was printed on Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser printer and colored with Copic Markers.
I was cut down using a stitched rectangle, but there was just too much open space at the bottom, so I ran it through again to make the rectangle a mini slimline design and liked it much better. It was matted with black cardstock.
The sentiment was stamped at the bottom of the floral arrangement with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
The panel was adhered to a slimline cardbase. A few clear droplets were scattered around the image and the card was done.
· Sophia J. Caldwell Botanical Bouquet 3 Digi
· Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: RV69, RV66, W00, Y35; RV06, RV04, RV02; V06, V04, V01; Y19, Y13, Y11; G67, YG17, YG05; G29, G28, G24; G99, G94, G24; E29, E27, E25
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Studio Katia Clear Droplets
· Darice Sticky Back Foam