Botanical Birthday Flowers in a Jar
I ran across some beautiful flower digi stamps on Etsy from Sophia J. Caldwell. This one has a bouquet of flowers in a jar.
I printed the image with a laser printer that is Copic Marker friendly onto Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and colored it using Copic Markers. When the color was complete it was cut down using a stitched rectangle and matted with black cardstock.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut using a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label die. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the strip to add dimension when adhering it to the focal image.
The front of a top folding A2 cardbase was dry embossed with Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder and the focal panel was adhered to the front using foam tape.
The final embellishment was to scatter gold metallic sequins around the flower image.
· Sophia J. Caldwell Botanical Arrangement 1 Digi
· My Favorite Things Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes
· Copic Markers: V25, V22, V20; RV25, RV233, RV21, RV00; Y17, Y13, Y11; B16, B12; R59, R35; YR29, YR27, YR24, YR23; G99, G94, YG17; G28, G24; YG99, YG95; YG97, YG93; BG13, BG11, BG10, BG0000; E59, E57; C1, C0
· Tombo Mono Drawing Pen 03
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape