Bold Botanicals Thinking of You
I went to pull out a Thinking of You card to send to a friend and discovered my stash was extremely low. So I pulled out some stamps to create a few. This is a new stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps. I think they are retiring it soon. I did several layouts with this stamp set and just didn't like them. I decided to keep it simple and only stamped a small cluster of three different flowers. I try something with more after I get the coordinating dies.
I used Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks for my stamping. I used Copic Markers to add some shading and dimension to the flowers and leaves.
I cut down the panel with a stitched rectangle die and then decided to add some soft wording on the panel and over the flowers. Nichol Spohr does this a lot and I really liked the say it turned out.
I pulled out a previously foiled sentiment and adhered it at the bottom of the flowers with low loft foam tape. I adhered the panel with foam tape to a Whisper cardbase and the card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Bold Botanicals
· Spellbinders Glimmer Every Day Sentiments II
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Foil
· My Favoite Things Romantic Script Background
· Simon Says Stamp Positively Saturated Inks: Citrine, Sprout, Mocha; Field, Orchard; Fairway, Carnation
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· Copic Markers: Y17, E47, E44; B24, V06, V04; RV17, RV14, RV11
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Whisper Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive