Blue, Green and Yellow Happy Birthday Balloons
I stamped the balloons with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. I've used this stamp many times in the past and this is the crispest stamping I have very achieved. I really love these inks. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the balloon. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back. I used balloon strings from the Honey Bee Stamps Balloons Number die set and colored them with the same inks.
I cut out a tag corner rectangle from white cardstock and dry embossed it for visual interest behind the balloons. Foam tape was added to the back of the embossed rectangle, however, I decided to adhered it to some green cardstock and cut a thin border around the rectangle with my paper cutter. The balloons were adhered in place by removing the foam tape backing paper and liquid glue for the strings. The entire panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
· My Favorite Things Party Balloons
· Honey Bee Balloon Numbers Die (String)
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Sunbeam, Citrine, Royal, and Fairway
· My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle Die
· Altenew Connected 3D Embossing Folder
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
· Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape