Blue Flower Thank You so Much
When I am creating multiple cards for Meals on Wheels I like to kind of do an assembly line of images. I first use the coordinating die to cut out the flowers and leaves and keep one of the sheets with the negative die cuts. I place the image in the opening and then place the positive die cut in place and stamp. This makes it really fast and easy to stamp multiple images without lining them up each time.
For this card I chose to color the flower blue. I pulled out the largest My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame and cut it from white cardstock. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was cut in half to add to the back of the frame for dimension.
I decided to dry emboss the front of the A2 cardbase with the Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. When I am using white on white it helps to give it some additional visual interest.
The flowers and leaves were arranged in the lower left of the card. They were adhered with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto black cardstock and embossed white. It was cut down using a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip and adhered over the flowers with liquid glue.
The final embellishments was to scatter blue sequins around the card front.
· Altenew Adore You
· My Favorite Things Grateful for You
· Copic Markers: B02, B01, B00, B000; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01
· My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Pretty Pink Posh Share Kindness Sequins Mix