This time I stamped the candles in both blue and green inks for a more masculine feel to the card. I used the same blue ink to create a banner from white cardstock and heat embossed it white.
For visual interest I add a dry embossed panel behind the candles. I adhered the tag corner rectangle to a card base and then used my guillotine cutter to cut the edges to match the die.
· My Favorite Things Make a Wish Stamp & Die
· Gina K. Designs Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion, Jelly Bean Green, Blue Raspberry Inks
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels
· Altenew Bunch of Balloons 3D Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock