Blooming Birthday Wishes
It had been quite sometime since I had used some flower dies on a card. I pulled out these flower and leaves that I had purchased on Amazon from Anian Angle and cut them from Neenah cardstock. I used blending brushes and Distress Inks to color the images. To add some visual interest behind the bouquet a rectangle was cut using a stitched die and then dry embossed with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. To accent the color of the flower pot a thin mat of turquoise cardstock was added behind the rectangle and then the pot, flowers, and leaves were adhered with a combination of liquid glue and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The focal image rectangle was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
To ground the flower pot a hot foil sentiment strip was adhered underneath using a thin strip of Big Mama Foam Tape and the card was done.
This card makes be long for spring, which in Texas shouldn't be too far away.
· Anian Angle Flower and Leaves Die
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Gemini Foilpress Silver Shimmer Foil
· Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, Dust Concord, Kitsch Flamingo, Festive Berries, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness; Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs Foam Square
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adheisve
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock